Friday, March 31, 2006

Whirl Wind

Whirl wind, I am in! It is 6 am and I am in the Helsinki airport on my way to Athens, Greece. Yes, quite amazing that I have an opportunity like this.

Started out this week with a trip on Monday morning at 8 am to Lapland (northern part of Finland) and to Norway (Alta, and Kautokeino), and then came back yesterday evening around 6 pm and then left Oulu at 10:30 or so. Now I leave for greece at 6:55. I won't be back until the 14th of April. So I won't be posting any more until possibly the 15th or the 18th. It depends on whether or not I go with my Kummi Family skiing on the 16th. Anyhow, miss you all dearly. You will see pictures in due time. Be good, and God Bless :)

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had a chance to ride a donkey on the islands, we'd all like to see pictures. Enjoy your break--you deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home