Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Two days before I leave . . .

I sit here in the computer lab in the Uni thinking about what exactly I want to say. Do I sum up my feelings about Finland; do I say how much I will miss Finland, how much I will be glad to be home, or vice versa; do I keep on asking questions like above and never actually get to a point in this entry?

Well, moving on . . . it has been raining here everyday, off and on, for the past two weeks. So, my final days here in Finland haven't been the most beautiful, but that's okay. Everything is so green now, flowers are blooming, and people actually smile at you. My friend sent me to this website, http://www.pauldickman.com/misc/helsinki.php, and so much of it is SOOOOO true. In some cases, I think I have turned into a Finn. Read up on it and eventually I'll let you knowin what ways I have become like a Finn.

I'll most likely still be posting on this website beyond my stay here in Finland, because there are many more things that I have yet to put up here. Sooo, don't stop checking up on the site for now.

I guess that's all for now though. I need to get all my stuff together and get ready to head back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home