Monday, January 09, 2006

Olen tässä


TERVE!!! Never fear . . . Olen tässä!!

Hello!! Never fear . . . I am here!! hehe so glad I finally got internet and can use my computer. I've been in Oulu (pronounced as O -as in the letter- and lu) over a week now and really am loving every minute of it! I shall have to update you all on my first couple days in Finland. They were quite interesting. Especially when it came to cooking food. But I will leave you all with a picture of a part of Oulun Yliopisto (the University of Oulu). It is at the entrance to where most of my classes will take place -- and if you couldn't notice that's me in the pic ;). (That pic was taken on the day that Eva and I went trekking around Oulu; we did probably about 7 kilometers or more of walking). I have class at 12 . . . so I'll write more after class or within the next couple of days :)

Moi Moi

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture--all that snow. You look ready to head down that tree-lined, snow-packed avenue to classes.

Food! How are you cooking it and what are you eating? I look forward to reading more about your adventures in Suomi.

Love,
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home